1. Simply follow the instructions on the email you received to firstly activate your card;
– make sure you ONLY use the SAN and ACC Code (not your email to log in);
– ensure all YOUR details are populated in the registration page
2. When activated you will see that your screen displays details about the card:
– the 16digit long card number;
– the cvv number (there is a cvv reveal button);
– the card expiry date; and
– the name and address of the card is what you first registered.
3, These are the only details you need to make an online purchase
4. You can only redeem with Mastercard accepting retailers:
– you can only spend to the balance;
– no top up or cash withdrawal is possible;
– some organisations are blacklisted (ie. Financial Services, Gambling, etc)
5. Any refunds will be made to the card
6. You can always check your balance / transactions via www.cardportal.com
, or “add card” to the TheirPerfectgift smartphone app.
7. The card is valid for 12months from when you first receive it in your inbox.